Thursday, June 10, 2010

Does the word slut only apply after the age of 18?


After receiving some criticism over a risque performance in London, Miley Cyrus took to her blog:

"I had such a blast and was so honored to be on that stage. That being said during my performance I supposedly “KISSED A GIRL” and this is the newest thing to cause controversy. I promise you I did not kiss her and it is ridiculous that two entertainers cant even rock out with each other without the media making it some type of story. I really hope my fans are not disappointed in me because the truth is I did nothing wrong. I got up there and did my job which is to perform to the best of my ability. I just want to put an end to this right now and just say one thing to everyone out there making this performance such a big deal.GET OVER IT! NOTHING HAPPENED. THERE ARE WAYYYYYYY MORE IMPORTANTTHINGS IN THE WORLD. Lets start focusing a little less on making up ignorant rumors and focus a little more on world peace! We gotta a lot of work to do if we wan this earth to be here much longer. Lets make a change! It wouldn’t hurt the world to show a little more love."

I feel like I need to blame Billy Ray for this blog post just as much as I blame him for the whore that popped out of his wife's vagina. Because when you're faced with bad press... Americans just wanna hear you spout off some crap about Wal-mart or world peace... works everytime. It's like she just transformed into an angel with rollback prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment