Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jennifer "loves to do it" Hewitt

It's only right that after she gets dumped by Scottish actor Ross McCall on Christmas Eve, J.Love would get slammed by all her exes on none other than Howard Stern.
Ex Boyfriend and LFO singer Rich Cronin stopped in Wednesday to dish how she sucked him in and then made him the pansy in the relationship...
Rich says she bought him an infinity ring from Cartier, "She gave me a ring. She goes, 'Listen, I want to marry you. We're going to be together forever."
Forever, I mean, 2 years later Rich says,
"She was in New York doing a movie, and I get a phone call from someone at my record company. They go, 'Rich, get Us Weekly. It just came out. [I'm thinking] maybe there is something cool about me. No, it was a fucking thing about Jennifer Love Hewitt in New York City… with seven guys. I was on the bed having a panic attack, so I called her up and was like, 'Do you have something to say to me?' I was the girl in this relationship. And she goes, 'Listen, don’t you fucking call me up like this when I am at work. If you believe that bullshit, shame on you.' She hung up."
A few days later she breaks up with him over the phone right before hanging up on him to go do the Tonight Show.
What's better you ask? Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees dated J.Love and not only got the same line of crap, but the same infinity ring from Cartier. Cold.

This bitch makes the Jonas' 20-second phone break-up look like a fancy dinner and break-up sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment