Friday, January 23, 2009

Pill Poppin Paula

Paula's at it again. The American Idol judge claims to be the inspiration for much of the pop culture today and even takes credit for Rihanna and Beyonce's successes saying "My videos stand the test of time. They are like the almanac for every performer. Even Rihanna has come up to me and said 'I hope you don't mind.' And Beyonce. You can see the influence of what I've done. It's really fun to see that I've left a mark. It was my idea to create an animated character. It takes a lot of focus, a lot time, and a lot of money."
So let's get this straight, her video in which she seduces a cartoon cat while tap dancing in an alley way paved the road for Rihanna and Beyonce?
Honey, put the pills down and go call someone, 911, Simon Cowell, we don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment