Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The most shocking news I've ever heard


Victoria Beckham sat down with Allure magazine for the December issue, dishing about everything from eating habits to sex with Becks (obviously the only reason anyone is reading this):
On tanning: "I don't self-tan anymore; it's frustrating when people criticize my color. It's the color that I am! I wear sunblock, but I live in a hot climate."
On pajamas: "I tend to wear nothing, but David bought me these little sets from Agent Provocateur, his favorite store."
On being called Posh or Victoria: "I'm so respectful of the Spice Girls, and I love all the girls dearly, but it's nice now that people know my name. But either is a compliment. I mean, I've been called a lot worse."
Salad or hamburger: "Salad. I'm not going to lie. I'm not one of these people that says, "Oh, I eat hamburgers."
On having sex or getting some shut-eye: "Sex. I'm getting into bed with David Beckham every night, so, you know, there'd be something wrong if I said 'sleep'."
Whoaaaaa! Hold the phone- this bitch doesn't eat hamburgers??? Who knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment