Saturday, March 6, 2010

I now have a reason to go to Barnes & Noble... besides making fun of the people

The walking pile of cocaine and crazy herself, Lindsay Lohan, has finally decided to give us something deeper and more profound than half lesbian twittering. According to E! News:
"I write a lot and it's very therapeutic for me because then I can see what's happening on paper," she tells Britain's OK! magazine. "I've started writing a book. It's going to take a while, all my life experiences. I started writing it a year ago. There's a lot to put down, you know?"

Yes Lindsay, we know there's so much you need to teach the world. Let me save you the time and effort and tell you what the book will look like: 200 blank pages with a little cocaine residue in the cracks, followed by a stick figure picture and her name signed in crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment