Thursday, February 5, 2009

Faye Dunaway & Etta James should start a hate group

Seen here at the premiere of "Cadillac Records" in which Beyonce played the legendary Etta James, the 2 songbirds looked like the best of friends--- backstabbing, jealous friends who now talk shit behind each other's backs. Uh huh, that's what she said...
While performing at a concert in Seattle last week, Etta just "gushed" about Beyonce singing a rendition of her song "At Last" for the inauguration of President Obama:

"I tell you that woman he had singing for him, singing my song, she gonna get her ass whupped," James told an audience at the Paramount Theatre, sarcastically calling her "The great Beyoncé."I can't stand Beyoncé," adding that she "had no business ... singing my song that I been singing forever."

Then she proceeded to show her enthusiastic patriotism saying,

"You know your President, right? You know the one with the big ears? He ain't my President."
I'll give the old geezer some credit, they let Aretha Franklin show up wearing a bedazzled frying pan to sing for Obama and wouldn't let Etta? But in the wise words of Hilary Duff "I might be mad if I looked like that now, too".
Besides, Obama only wanted to look at Beyonce's ass; I mean have you seen Michelle's? No... because it's not there kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment