Friday, February 6, 2009

Our Favorite Fatty is now pathetic as well... send cards

Grand Rapids, Michigan got way more than they paid for when Jessica Simpson came to town.
Jess started her set stating "my voice is weak tonight... and I feel so vulnerable onstage."
She then had to restart a song after forgetting the lyrics (damn those writers) mouthing "sorry" to the audience the entire time, and also had some trouble with her earpiece (which is what you tell everyone when you're preoccupied with your own thighs and forget the words to your own song).
She allegedly ended the performance by walking off stage in tears.
I really feel for ya Jess. Look on the brightside, if you get any fatter, you can start acting crazy and live on frappuccinos and cigarettes for a while until you can stage a comeback bigger than Britney's! Holy hell, I'm a genius. I should coach Heidi and Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment