Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Uh, cool outfit...

Gwyneth Paltrow had an interesting interview with Elle UK in which she talks about the divorce rumors surrounding her marriage to the Coldplay singer who looks like he's homeless most of the time.

On her marriage to Chris Martin:

"It doesn't behoove us to be a public couple. He certainly doesn't want to be that. We've never ever walked down a red carpet together, we never will. If people think that that means we're not together, then – ha ha ha! – so be it."

On some less important stuff nobody cares about:

"Fuck the haters! I saw this blog of people writing horrible things about me and for a second your ego is so wounded. How could people hate me, my intentions or what I’m trying to do? I’m a good person and I’m trying to put good things into the world."

"Fuck the haters"... I mean I couldn't have said it better myself... but I wasn't wearing that outfit when I said it.
Nothing you put in the world while wearing that outfit could be good... nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment