Thursday, February 12, 2009

If I don't post any new updates for a while- I'm standing outside Robert Pattinson's house

Robert Pattinson of the Twilight movie and seducer of underage girls everywhere actually takes his stalkers out to dinner- everything I just learned from "He's just not that into you" has gone out the window-

“I had a stalker while filming a movie in Spain last year,” Pattinson told Crème Magazine, as reported by England’s Press Association. “She stood outside of my apartment every day for weeks — all day every day. I was so bored and lonely that I went out and had dinner with her.”Unfortunately for the obsessed fan, Pattinson did not have the fairytale first date in store that the woman might have been hoping for.“I just complained about everything in my life and she never came back,” the 22-year-old said. “People get bored of me in, like, two minutes.” (MSNBC)

Obviously this girl just wasn't obsessed enough- haa poser! When you have a statue of Rob in your closet made of his old chewing gum and hair follicles, then you come talk to me. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment