Tuesday, September 15, 2009

At least Kanye still has 1 admirer

Hey, remember at the end of Jay-Z's VMA performance when Lil Mama appeared out of no where to round out the finale?

Yeah, me either... but I guess since she was never invited to sing... oh, what was it... Lipgloss, on stage at the VMAs, she'd do the next best thing.

According to Lil Moron Mama, she meant no disrespect toward Jay-Z and Alicia Keys but "Empire State of Mind had my emotions running high. In that moment I came up onstage to celebrate my two icons singing about NY".

It's pretty sad when your music sucks so much, you have to jump on stage and try to take credit for other artists' music. I wish she would have taken inspiration from Gaga's performance and... well, you can finish that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment