Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lady Gaga has a Disco Stick

After a sighting at Glastonbury Festival, there have been a lot of rumors poking around (bahaa) that Lady Gaga is packing more than just lady bits in those costumes.
The gossip sight Bossip maintains that they quoted (although it hasn't been confirmed) her saying:
"It’s not something I’m ashamed of, I just don't go around telling everyone,” she said (supposedly). “I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and doesn’t interfere much with my life."
Just a little bit of a penis? Really? Like I have a little bit of a headache? I'm just a little bit hungry? Well next time you're a little bit hot and heavy and the guy reaches down a little bit and feels what may or may not be a little bit of a penis... I just pray you're not with Danny Bonaduce, because he'll Chris Brown your ass no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment