Friday, September 25, 2009

Fake bachelor party before fake wedding forreal cancelled

Lamar Odom of the LA Lakers, and publicity stunt fiance for one of those huge-assed Kardashians, cancelled his bachelor party at the last minute, despite it being planned by the "Girls Gone Wild" guy... wtf?
Odom released a statement to TMZ:
"I am extremely thankful to Joe Francis and Rob Kardashian, for agreeing to host my bachelor party this evening at Hollywood hot spot Les Deux. I regret, I will have to cancel this event because I have now decided to have a private dinner with my teammates, a few close friends and of course Joe Francis and Rob Kardashian."
Well that's a relief- I heard Kim was going to be one of the strippers and as soon as "Shake Ya Ass" started, there would have been a death toll.

No comments:

Post a Comment